First blog - A bit about me

 




Hello World


This is my first blog. Yay me


My name is Jason Woodfield, I am a 21 year old student, studying at CQ University in Bundaberg. I recently moved here from South Australia, where I attended and graduated from a small country Christian school. After graduating in 2017, I worked at that school on the IT support staff team, while there, I completed my certificate IV in IT support. Once I completed that, I traveled to a small town south of Sydney where I studied at a Bible college for 8 months - During this time, my family moved from Kadina (Our town in South Australia), to Bundaberg. Graduating from that was such a eye opener to what I am capable of in the academic world and it inspired me to start University. I went back home afterwards and started back at my past school in IT again. It took a couple of months for two things to take place; 1) I missed my family so much and 2) I was inspired by friends and co-workers to become a teacher. A few months later I quit my job and moved here to be with my family and started at CQU in March of 2020.

Comments